Lotous1 V., Dragobetskii2 V.
1-OAS «Poltava GOK»
; 2-Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradsky National University
Лотоус1 В.В., Драгобецкий2 В.В.
1-ОАО «Полтавский ГОК»-открытое акционерное общество «Полтавский горнообогатительный комбинат», г. Комсомольск, Украина; 2-КрНУ им. М.Остроградского–Кременчугский национальный университет имени Михаила Остроградского, г. Кременчуг, Украина
НОВЫЕ ТЕХНОЛОГИИ СВАРКИ ВЗРЫВОМ
Abstract. Purpose-analysis of the variety of factors of the physical phenomena accompanying the process of the power explosive effect for development of new processes of metal treatment: explosive film coating of hardening and updating of a superficial layer of an item. Industrial approbation of cladding techniques by explosion of item surfaces of complex configuration and determination of parameters of the process of the explosive welding of high-strength pig-iron (graphite of the spherical form) with Godfield steel. Approach-the analysis of the physical phenomena accompanying the process of explosive loading of materials is carried out. The opportunity of use of the explosive metal treatment for production of items and materials with unique properties which cannot be produced by other methods is found. As a result of experimental researches new alloys and techniques of the explosive metal treatment for the sphere of manufacturing are received. Findings – the technology of modifying effect of the explosive loading and production of monolithic edges of three - layer spherical bottoms is tested. The parameters and borders of the explosive welding of Godfield steel with high-strength pig-iron are determined. Research and practical implications-the techniques of the explosive cladding of basic surfaces of aluminium and pig-iron axle-box cases are developed, this has increased their wear resistance 10-12 times. Value - the investigation shows original technique of making monolithic edges of shells comprising several not bound with each other layers and also explosive welding of items with a complex configuration and an original method of formation of counter cumulative jets for stable applying coatings of amorphous materials on the hardenable items.
Keywords: coating technique, shock waves, cladding, fast crystallization, metastable, impact.
1. Weertnran J. DisJocation mechanics at high strain rates. Metallurgical effects at high strain rate. N.Y.; L.: Plenum Press. 973. P. 319-332.
2. Bolyuk V. V., Khripivyj A.A., Fomichov S.K. et. oJ. Efficiency of application of heat and vibration treatments for decrease in residual stresses of welded structures. Heat treatment of steel welded structu", s. Oxfotd: Pergamon Press, 1984. P. 343-345.
3. Campbell J.D" Dowling A.R. The behaviour of materials subjected to dynamic incremental shear loading II 1. Mech. Phys, Solids. 1970. 18, N I. P. 43-63.
4. Leslie We. Microstructural effects of high strain rate deformation II Metallurgical effects of high strain rate. N.Y.; London: Plenum Press, 1973. P. 571-588.
5. Meyers M.A, Dynamic Behavior of Materials. USA! California: John Willey & Sons. 1994. 210 p.
6. Crossland B., Williams J.D. Explosive welding II Metallurg. Rev. 1970. 3, N 6. P.79-100.
7. Mckee F., Crossland B. Further experiments on the mechanism of exposive weding, 5-th Intern. II Pros. Conf. of High Energy Rate Fabrication, 1975. Denver, 1975. P.4.3.1-4.3.14.
8. Explosive Welding, Forming and Compaction I Ed. by T.Z. B1azynski. London; N.Y.: Appl. Sci. Pub. 1983. 276 p.
9. Petushkov V.A., Simonov V.A. Sedykh V.S, Fadeenko Yu.1. Explosion welding criteria. WeJding and Surfacing Review I Ed. by B.E. Paton. Harwood Academic Publishers, 1995. 3, Pt. 4. 127 p.
10. Crossland A.B., Braithwaite B.M., Chapman H.E. Explosive Plugging Development of Nuclear Heat Exchangers. Welding and Fabrication in the Nuclear Industry. London. 1979. P. 297-303.