Яхно Б.О. к.т.н. доц. ,Трубачев С.И. к.т.н. доц.
НТУУ «Киевский политехнический інститут», г. Киев, Украина
Yakhno B., Trubachev S.
National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
STRESS-STRAINE STATE OF THE CYLINDRICAL WALLED PERFORATED SHELL
Abstract. In the article was discussed the problem of the stress determination in thick-walled cylinders. This task type is used for strength analyse of nuclear power plant equipment, for example - steam generator. Analytical solution for axial-symmetric construction parts was discussed. The perforation holes make geometrical inhomogeneity of structure, so numerical solution was find in solid and shall formulation. Equivalent rigidity of the shall don’t account a stress concentration from holes. This fact was shown on fig.4b. It’s necessary to use solid (3D) geometrical task formulation to calculate stress concentration level. The stressstrain
state of thick-walled cylindrical perforated shell under internal pressure is consider. Defined the reduced stiffness of the shell by defining an equivalent thickness. A numerical calculation using solid (3D) and shell finite elements is done. Analyzed stressstraine state of circle perforating holes and the thickness of the wall. Compared the stress-straine state obtained on solid threedimensional model with the results for a shell with equvivalent stiffness. Were given advice on the definition of strass-straine state by using the eqvivalent stiffness considering stress concentration.
Keywords: equvivalent stiffness, perforated shall, cylindricall shall, stress concentration.
1. Grigoluk A.I., Filshtinskij L.A. Perforirovannie plastyni I obolochki. Moscow: Nauka, 1970. 556 p.
2. Zarubin V.S., Stankevich I.V. Paschet teplonapriazennich konstrukcij. Moscow: Мashinostroenie, 2005. 352p.
3. Mozharovsky N.S.Theorija pruznosty, plastychnosty I polzuchesty. Pidruchnnik. Kiev: High School., 2002. 308р.
4. Zenkiewicz O. C. Metod konechnix elementow v technike. Moscow: MIR, 1975. 542p.
5. Getting Started with ABAQUS. USA, Abaqus inc., 2003. 497 p.
6. FKM – Guideline, Analytical Strength Assessment Of Components In Mechanical Engineering, 5th, revised edition, English Version, Forschungskuratorium Maschinenbau (FKM), Frankfurt Main, 2003. 268р.
7. Norrie D., Freese J. Vvedenie v metod konechnich elementov. Moscow: MIR.,1981. 304р.