Gubarev A., Ganpantsurova O., Belikov K.
National Technical University of Ukraine «Kiev Polytechnic Institute», Kiev, Ukraine
Губарев А.П., д.т.н., проф., Ганпанцурова О.С., к.т.н., Беликов К.О.
НТУУ «Киевский политехнический институт», г. Киев, Украина
ТЕПЛОВОЙ ГИДРАВЛИЧЕСКИЙ ПРИВОД
Abstract. Purpose. Justification of the possibility of using the thermal hydraulic actuator as tracker in solar power systems, design of the rational construction of actuator and development of mathematical tools for prediction its characteristics.
Design/methodology/approach. The design and principle of known trackers of solar power systems were considered. The overview of design and principle of thermal actuators carried out. Ability of fluids to expand by influence of temperatures was chosen as principle for the thermal hydraulic actuator. The working fluid of the module of the thermal hydraulic actuator to produce necessary pusher’s displacement was selected. The expansion of the working fluid depends of its temperature was investigated by experimental research. There is theoretical calculation based on experimental data for prediction parameters of idling of the module of the thermal hydraulic actuator were performed.
Findings. It is found that there are possibilities of using the thermal hydraulic actuator that based on the thermal volumetric expansion of the working fluid as tracker for the solar power systems.
Originality/value. Using of the thermal hydraulic actuator in the solar power system makes possible positioning of receiver without consuming of electrical energy. It leads to more efficiency work of the solar power system.
Keywords: hydraulic actuator, thermal actuator, tracker
1. Magomedov A.M. Teoreticheskie osnovy netradicionnoj i vozobnovljaemoj energetiki: Uchebnoe posobie dlja vuzov (The theoretical foundations of alternative and renewable Energy), Mahachkala. 2004. 360p.
2. Vohmjanin V.G. Teplovoj dvigatel' (Thermal motor ) Patent Rossіjskoy Federacii No. 2022166, 07.10.1992
3. Nader Barsoum SIMPLIFIED SOLAR TRACKING PROTOTYPE. ISSN: 1985-9406 Online Publication, June 2010
4. Kalogirou S.A. Design and construction of a one-axis sun-tracking system. Solar Energy: Elsevier, No.57 (6) P.465-469.
5. Pattanasethanon S. The Solar Tracking System by Using Digital Solar Position Sensor. American J. of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Science Publications.2010.No.3 (4).P.678-682.
6. Sulaiman Shaari Coefficients of Amorphous Silicon and Crystalline Photovoltaic Modules Using Malaysian Field TestInvestigation. American Journal of Applied Sciences 6 (4): P.586-593, ISSN 1546-9239 2009.
7. Bashta G.M. Ob’emnye nasosy i gidravlicheskie dvigateli gіdrosistem (Pumps and hydraulic actuators for hydraulic systems).Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1974.
8. Spravochnik himika t.3 (Handbook of chemical, vol.3), Leningrad-Moscow: Himija, 1965.
9. Rabinovich V.A. Kratkij himicheskij spravochnik (Chemical brief guide), Leningrad: Himija, 1977. 161p.