УДК 621. 983
The National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
THE ANALYSIS OF BLOCK PRESSING PROCESS OF THE CYLINDER NECKS ON TUBULAR PREFORMS IN A SPHERICAL MATRIX WITH A DIFFERENTIATED BACKPRESSURE
Abstract. The method of obtaining of cylinder necks by block pressing with the backpressure on an internal surface of preform is presented. The finite element method carries out the calculated analysis of traditional block pressing and block pressing with a backpressure of cylinder necks on tubular preforms in a spherical matrix. Finite shapes of products are defined at traditional block pressing and block pressing with a backpressure. The backpressure usage eliminates fracture of the preform metal at a deforming and heightening of cylinder necks. Force conditions of the preforms forming, the stress-strain state of metal and exact sizes of cylinder necks are calculated. Backpressure operation leads to heightening of intensity of strains and a reinforcement of metal after block pressing. The aforesaid ensures reliability of a screw joint of the block pressed articles with other details. The further explorations of block pressing with a backpressure are necessary to lead in a direction of obtaining of cylinder necks on the hollow articles with a bottom, and also determinations of effect of width of a wall of preform on cylinder necks forming.
Keywords: block pressing, spherical matrix, differentiated backpressure, finite element method
1. Kaljuzhnij V. L., Kaljuzhnij O. V., Pіmanov V. V., Paljanichko Є. M.Sposіb obtisku gorlovini tipu balon: pat. Ukraїni no.59190: MPK V21V26/02; Zajavnik і patentovlasnik NTUU „KPІ”; Opubl. 10.05.2011, bjul. no 9.
2. Kaljuzhnij O.V. Analіz silovih rezhimіv ta jakostі virobіv pri obtisku trubchatih zagotovok v konusnіj matricі. Journal of Mechanical Engineering of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Politechnic Institute”, 2011, vip. 62. pp. 63- 67.
3. Kaljuzhnij O.V. Porіvnjal'nij analіz tradicіjnogo obtisku ta obtisku z diferencіjovanim protitiskom. Vіsnik Nacіonal'nogo tehnіchnogo unіversitetu «HPІ». Zbіrnik naukovih prac'. Tematichnij vipusk: novі rіshennja v suchasnih tehnologіjah: Harkіv: NTU «HPІ», 2011. 46. pp. 27-34.
4. Popov E.A. Osnovy teorii listovoj shtampovki: uchebnoe posobie dlja vuzov. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1977. 278 p.
5. Romanovskij V.P. Spravochnik po holodnoj shtampovke. 6-e izd., pererab. i dop. Lviv: Mashinostroenie. Leningr. otd-nie, 1979, 520 p.
6. Kovka i shtampovka: Spravochnik: V 4 t. T. 4 Listovaja shtampovka. Pod red.. A.D. Matveeva; Red. sovet: E.I. Semenov (pred.) i dr. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1985-1987. 544 p.
7. Averkiev Ju.A. Holodnaja shtampovka. Izdatel'stvo Rostovskogo universiteta, 1984, 288 p.
Chygyryns’kyy V., Ben’ A.
Zaporizhzhya National Technical University, Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
Abstract. Purpose. The analytical solution of the plasticity theory flat task with using the built-in difficult double-link harmonic function. The analysis of a task solution for the simple being strengthened environment is carrying out.
Methodology. At the basis of the flat task closed solution the general approaches of the analytical tasks solution with using harmonic functions are developed. Decisions with using the plastic current theory are shown. Possibility of implementation of the decision with using the enclosed harmonious coordinate functions shows that there is an area of admissible values in limits in which the real result of distribution of tension is received.
Results. The solution of a flat task of the plasticity theory at tension at the general view, at the expense of using the enclosed harmonious functions is received. It is remarkable that fields of tension are described by one analytical expression without splitting into separate sites of all deformation centers. Expressions for definition of tensor tension components with using the enclosed harmonic functions are received.
Originality. The method of the plasticity theory tasks solution with using a plastic metal forms change mathematical model with the enclosed harmonious functions is developed.
Keywords: Tensions, Harmonic Functions, Scope Terms, Form’s Factor, Friction’s Factor
1. Chigirinskij V.V., Kachan A.Ja., Ben' A.N. Vestnik nacional'nogo tehnicheskogo universiteta Ukrainy. Politehnicheskij institut – Herald of National Technical University of Ukraine. Polytechnical institute, 2008, pp. 141-148.
2. Chigirinskij V.V., Ben' A.N. Vestnik dvigatelestroenija –Herald of Aeroenginebuilding, 2008, no. 2, pp. 8-12.
3. Chygyryns’kyy V.V., Kachan A.Ya., Mamuzić I., Ben’ A.N. Materials and Technology. Institute of Metals and Technology, 2010, POB 431, pp. 141-145.
4. Smirnov V.S. Teorija obrabotki metallov davleniem [Theory of Metals Pressure Processing]. Moscow, Metall.,1973. 496 p.
5. Malinin, N.N. Prikladnaja teorija plastichnosti i polzuchesti [The Applied Theory of Plasticity and Creep]. Moscow, Mashin., 1975. 399 p.
6. Ctorozhev M.V. Teorija obrabotki metallov davleniem [Theory of Metals Pressure Processing]. Moscow, Mashin., 1977. 424 p.
Batluk1 V., Lyashenyk1 A., Basov2 M.
1- National University «Lviv Polytechnic», Lviv, Ukraine; 2- State University Life Safety, Lviv, Ukraine
Abstract. In clause to be resulted the physical essence of the phenomena which proceed in vortical dedusters, character distribution of pressure and speeds in them is certain, forces which act particles an aerosol that allows to open physical essence of process of movement of an air stream in the projected device are analysed, to define the influence, acting particles an aerosol in a radial direction of forces on character of their movement, considerably to lower quantity of experimental researches on studying influence of parameters of the device on efficiency of its work. Meaningfulness of problem is predefined absence of the completed scientific theory of process of vortical dedusters, what would answer requirements to the degree of cleaning of air from a dust. Для preparations of calculation in the program of о design, for the study of physical maintenance of processes which take a place in our vehicle and for the ground of choice of parameters of experimental researches by us a three-dimensional usually element model was built about пиловловлювача, for which the method of eventual elements (MKE) is decide the system of equalizations of Nav’e-stoksa for turbulent motion of air. To that end a geometrical model is built taking into account those geometrical parameters of vehicle, which were certain by us.
Keywords: Factors, particles of dust , physical essence, efectijn, dust colection
1. Abramovich G.N. Teorija turbulentnyh struj.[ Theory turbulentnыh current ] G.: Fyzmathyz, 1960.
2. Landau L.D, Lifshitz E.M Mehanіka sucіl'nih seredoviw.[ Continuum Mechanics] Moscow: HYTTL, 1954.
3. Batluk V.A., Batluk V.K., Mel'nikov O. V. Pilovlovljuvach іz zsunutimi sekcіjami vіdokremljuvacha [Dust collector with a separator shifted sections]. Patent Ukrainy no 59259 A, 15.08.2003.
4. Harlow F.H. Chisel'nij metod chastinok v komіrkah dlja zadach gіdrodinamіki. (Obchisljuval'nі metodi v gіdrodinamіcі). [Numerical method of particles in cells for the problems of hydrodynamics] Moscow: Mir, 1967.
5. Batluk V.A., Azars'kij K.І., Mel'nikov O.V. Pilovlovljuvach [Dedusters]. Patent Ukrainy no 52792 A, 15.01.2003.
6. Batluk V. A., Vasilіv R.M, Mel'nikov O.V. Pilovlovljuvach іz dodatkovoju doochistkoju [Dust collector with more additional cleaning] Patent Ukrainy no 25753, 27.08.2007.