Timofeev Yu., Shelkovoy A., Klochko A.
National Technical University «Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute», Kharkiv, Ukraine
SCIENTIFIC PRE-CONDITIONS OF OPREDELNIYA OF TERMS OF FORMING OF SIZES OF THE WORK-HARDENED LAYER AT FORMOOBRAZOVANII OF KRUPNOMODUL'NYKH OF GEAR-WHEELS
Abstract. For providing of optimum longevity and reliability of work of the cylindrical gearings the treated surfaces must provide the required parameters of roughness and fiziko-mechanical properties. The conducted researches show that identical on exactness and height of roughness of surface of hard-tempered krupnomodul'nykh of gear-wheels can be different operating characteristics. At tooling of hard-tempered krupnomodul'nykh of gear-wheels a superficial layer undergoes In this layer there are remaining tensions which have a considerable size.For the technological providing of operating properties of hard-tempered krupnomodul'nykh of gear-wheels two tasks are decided: at first, choice of materials, to hardness of workings surfaces of points and setting of exactness of sizes and system of parameters the states of superficial layer, which will provide the required operating properties; secondly, choice of method and setting of the modes of treatment, providing most economical and reliable achievement of the set exactness of sizes and system of parameters of the state of superficial layer
processed hard-tempered krupnomodul'nykh of gear-wheels. Thus the wearproofness of hard-tempered krupnomodul'nykh of gearwheels is characterized the complex state of surfaces of friction. Therefore with the purpose of increase of efficiency of process
iformoobrazovaniya at milling of hard-tempered krupnomodul'nykh of gear-wheels first it was scientific pre-conditions of opredelniya terms of forming of sizes of the work-hardened layer are first grounded at formoobrazovanii of krupnomodul'nykh of gear-wheels.
Keywords: optimum longevity, reliability, fiziko-mechanical properties, roughness, formoobrazovanii
1. Timofeev Ju. V., Klochko A. A., Shapovalov V. F. Naukovi notatki (Scientific notes), Lutsk, 2010, no.29, pp. 209–216.
2. Timofeev Ju. V., Shapovalov V. F., Klochko A. A. Special technology zuboobrabotki coarse-grained quenched wheels, Kramatorsk: DGMA, 2011, 128 p.
3. Kragel'skij I. V., Mihin N. M. Uzly treniya mashin (Friction units of machines), Moskow: Mashinostroenie, 1984, 280 p.
4. Klochko A. A. Bulletin of the Chernihiv State Technological University. 2011, no.2(49), pp. 58–68.
Antonyuk1 V., Bondarenko2 М., Handyuk2 N.
1 - The National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine (
2 - Cherkasy State Technological University, Cherkassy, Ukraine
Abstract. Results over of increase of efficiency of working instrument of processing equipment are in-process brought due to forming plasma besieging of wearproof coverages on the basis of nitrite of titan on its surfaces. One of effective methods of increase of the productivity and wearproofness of such instrument is strengthening of it superficial layer by education on its surface nanostructural coverages of nitrite of titan. As a result of the conducted analysis of methods of formation of such structures, it is shown that perspective is retrofitting of basis of instrument by coverages of TiNx, that can be got a method gas of the phase vacuum-depositing (PVD - method). Forming feature such nanostructural coverages of nitrite of titan on the working instruments of food and processing equipment combined PVD - method with further low a power beam-processing consists in adsorption of active molecules of atoms of titan and nitrogen with material of basis. It results in the height of coverage on a titanic phase as a result of co-operating of molecules of coverage with the crystalline grate of basis. The possible mechanism of besieging of TiN comes into question on the basis of microscopic data on the study of structure of surface. He consists in that the defects related to removing layer by layer of coverage are observed anymore in intermetallide, that is formed on the chromic matrix of material of basis - Х18Н10Т. Titanic phase that at formed the intermetallide is, mainly, in the liquid state has less of defects in a structure. An amount of embryos of TіN on a titanic phase must be large, that would result in the height of coverage. However, forming features nanostructural coverages of TiN on working instruments combined PVD - method with further low a power beamprocessing consist in adsorption of active molecules of atoms of titan and nitrogen with material of basis, namely - by a titanic phase. It is related to that right behind formation of molecules of TiN the stage of co-operation of its molecules goes with the grate of basis. This process is directed toward the decline of free superficial energy and comes true during crystallization of TiN with the least distortions in a crystalline grate. As a result of catalytic action of metals of basis, the power stay of molecules on verge of division of phases differs from molecules that bed in the volume of coverage. Consequently, in the process of overcoating the heated surface of steel (titanic phase) activates the process of formation of TіN. Thus, by the main result of research of working instruments of food and processing equipment on the example of feathering drill of machine for cutting of ends of bow and drilling of core without and with coverage of TiN there is an increase of term of exploitation of instrument with coverage to 2200 hours (55 working days of exploitation) by comparison to a drill without coverage - 800 hours (20 working days of exploitation) at effort on a drill 186 Н.
Keywords: physical vapour deposition in vacuum, nitrite of titan, raster electronic microscopy, atomic-force microscopy
1. Bondarenko M.A., Handyuk N.V., Batrachenko A.V. Vіsnik Cherkas'kogo derzhavnogo tehnologіchnogo unіversitetu, Cherkasi: ChDTU 2009. PP.111-113.
2. Topoljanskij P.A. Issledovanie adgezionnyh svojstv i mehanizma obrazovanija pokrytija, nanosimogo metodom finishnogo plazmennogo uprochnenija. Sankt-Peterburg. Izd. SPbGPU 2005. PP. 316-333.
3. Antonjuk V.S. Rezanie i instrument v tehnologicheskih sistemah. Mezhd. nauch.-tehn. sbornik. - Harkov: NTU “HPI” 2007, Vyp.73. PP. 20-24
4. Dubrovs'ka G.M. Prikladi zastosuvannja fіzichnih metodіv doslіdzhennja strukturi poverhnі Sіl'het: Shobuzh Bіponі, Udoun Ofset Printers 2007. 248 p.
5. Bondarenko M.A., Bondarenko Ju.Ju., Babaev A.K Metodologicheskie aspekty skanirujuwej zondovoj mikroskopii. VII Mezhdunar. seminar. Sb. nauch. tr. Minsk. 2006. PP.143–147
Godziy S., Klisko A., Nosenko A.
The National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kyiv, Ukraine (
IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF ROTARY FORGING THROUGH THE USE OF AFFECTIVE ADAPTED BILLETS
Abstract. The efficiency of technological processes of metal forming depends on the form and dimensions of the billet. The use of
billets with minimum requirements promotes efficiency of production. For determination of such purveyance the concept of the
to the technological processes of rotary forging. Rotary forging takes place at an eccentric application of technological effort.
Therefore, there are additional requirements to the characteristics of the billet.
Aim of this article to define ways to use pieces of minimal cost.
The experimental results of rotary forging of billets are analyzed with different sizes. The most effective ranges of relative
sizes are certain. Technological processes are proposed rotary forging in that not required the specially prepared billets. Their use
ensures maximum efficiency and productivity, and also the minimum cost of the product.
The article is the result of experimental and theoretical researches which are conducted on the department of mechanics of
plasticity of materials and resource-safe processes of the National technical university of Ukraine «KPI».
Keywords: Rotary forging, technological process, deformation, billet, equipment, efficiency, productivity, cost.
1. Radchenko S.Iu., Filina A.V. Dies for cutting rolled into billets with a length smaller than the diameter. Kuznechno-shtampovochnoe proizvodstvo [Forging and stamping production], 2000, no. 10, pp. 21-23.
2. Skrjabin S.A. Izgotovlenie pokovok iz aljuminievyh splavov gorjachim deformirovaniem., [Production of aluminum alloy forgings hot deformation], (Monografija) Kiev: Izdatelstvo KVІC, 2004, p. 346.
3. Krivda L.T., Gozhіj S.P., Krivda E.O. Pat. 30822 Ukraina, MPK B21D 37/00, B23D 23/00. Sposіb vіdokremlennja zagotovok obkatuvannjam [Method of separating for pieces with orbital forging]: Pat. 30822 Ukraina, MPK B21D 37/00, B23D 23/00, (Ukraina), Nacіonal'nij tehnіchnii unіversitet Ukraini "Kijvs'kii polіtehnіchnij іnstitut», no u2007133371; Zajavl. 30.11.2007; Opubl. 11.03.2008, Bjul., no. 5, p. 7.
4. Matvijchuk V.A., Aliev I.S., Sovershenstvovanie processov lokal'noj rotacionnoj obrabotki davleniem na osnove analiza deformiruemosti metallov [Improving the processes of local rotary forming based on an analysis of deformability of metals]. Monografija, Kramatorsk, DGMA, 2009, p. 268.
5. Gozhij S.P., Krivda L.T., Shtampovka s obkatyvaniem kak sposob resursosberezhenija [Orbital forging as a way of resource], Naukovі vіstі Nacіonalnogo tehnіchnogo unіversitetu Ukraini «Kiivskij polіtehnіchnij іnstitut», 2006, no. 2(46), pp. 55-60.
6. Gozhіj S.P., Krivda E.O., Hіlchenko K.O., Klіsko A.V., Pat. 57086 Ukraina, MPK B21D 22/02 (2006.1), B21D 37/00. Sposіb vigotovlennja detalej metodom obkochuvannja: Pat. 57086 Ukraina, MPK B21D 22/02 (2006.1), B21D 37/00. (Ukraina), Nacіonal'nij tehnіchnij unіversitet Ukraїni "Kiivskij polіtehnіchnij іnstitut», no u2010 08840; Zajavl. 15.07.2010, Opubl. 10.02.2011, Bjul. no. 3, p. 5.
7. Gozhіj S.P., Klіsko A.V., Landar R.M., Nosenko A.І., Pat. 66808 Ukraina, MPK B21D 37/00 (2006.1). Sposіb vigotovlennja detalej [Method of manufacturing parts], Pat. 66808 Ukraina, MPK B21D 37/00. (Ukraїna), Nacіonalnij tehnіchnij unіversitet Ukraini "Kiivskij polіtehnіchnij іnstitut», no. u2011 03804; Zajavl. 29.03.2011, Opubl. 25.01.2012, Bjul. no 2, p. 5.