Baranov G., Kryukovskaya V., Maronchuk I.
Sevastopol national university of nuclear energy and industry, Sevastopol, Ukraine
THE PRODUCTION OF TITANIUM NANOPOWDERS FROM THE TITANIUM SPONGE AND TITANIUM INDUSTRY WASTE USING METHOD OF THE BACTERIAL LEACHING
Purpose. The development of cheap and simple method of the low dispersed titan powders production Design/methodology/approach. The titanium production in the Ukraine and basic difficulties of the low dispersed powders making was brief reviewed. The production processes of low dispersed titanium oxides powders preparation from the titanium sponge and titanium industry waste were worked out, using methods of the bacterial leaching and mechanical powdering with the dispersive liquid. The elemental and phase composition and also the grain-size properties of the obtained samples were researched. Findings/resume. As a result of researches we offer the method of the low dispersed powders of titan production from the titanium sponge and titanium industry waste, using methods of the bacterial leaching and mechanical powdering with the dispersive liquid. The basic advantages of bacterial leaching method with the use of the revolving disintegrator are simplicity of instrument design, rapid bacteria reproduction ability, solution regeneration, the bacterial leaching speed increase as compared with the chemical leaching, reagents cheapness.
Keywords: titanium, nanopowder, bacterial leaching, dispersive liquid.
1. Mischenko V.G., Bagrijchuk A.S., Journal of propulsion engineering of Zaporizhzhya National Technical University, 2009, no 1, pp. 139 - 142.
2. Grinvud N.N., Erisho A., Himija elementov [Chemistry of elements] Moscow: Binom, 2008, 2 ed., V 2, 666 p.
3. Koval I.V. Journal of Mechanics and material science of TSTU, 2010, V 15, no 1, pp. 21 - 26.
4. Tkachev A.G., Zolotuhin I.V., Apparatura i metodi sinteza tverdotel’nih nanostructur [Apparatus and methods of solid-state nanostructures synthesis]. Moscow: Mechanical engineering, 2007, 316 p.
5. Alimov M.I., Journal of Composites and nanostructures of Institute of Metallurgy and Materials Science of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2010, no 2, pp. 5 – 10.
6. Babich B.N., Vershinina E.V., Glebov V.A., Metallicheskije poroshki i poroshkovie materiali [Metallic powders and powder materials: manual]: directory, red. J.V. Levinskij. Moscow: EKOMET, 2005, 250 p.
7. Titanium Statistics and Information / USGS science for a changing world [electronic resource]: http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commodity/titanium.
8. Production technology of Zaporozhye Titanium & Magnesium Combine [electronic resource]: http://www.ztmc.zp.ua/ru/okombinate/tekhnologiya-proizvodstva.
9. Pol’kin C.I., Adamov E.V., Panin V.V., Technologija bakterial’nogo vischelachivanija tsvetnih i redkih metallov [The bacterial leaching technology of the colored and rare metals]. Moscow: Nedra, 1982, 286 p.
10. Rossy J. Biotehnologija metallov [Biotgeotechnology of metals]: practical Guidance, red. G.I. Karavajko. Moscow: Centre for International Projects SCST, 1989, 375 p.
11. Baranov G.A., Journal of scientific works of Sevastopol National University of Nuclear Energy and Industry, 2011, pp. 158-165.