Trubachev S.І. , Yakhno B.O.
The National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine
Abstract. Elastic-рlastic rectangular sandwich plate lying on elastic foundation is considered. Вreak line hypothes is accepted for description of base layers kinematics. The foundation reaction is described by Winkler’s model. The presence of rigid diaphragm impeding the relative shift of layers is presumed on the contour of the plate. The variational Lagrange’s principle is used for receiving differential system of equilibrium equations. The numerical calculation of the sandwich plate was done by finite element package ABAQUS . The dependence of plastic deformation from bending stiffness of the base was determined. Were given advice on the choice of stiffness on the deflection. The analytical solutions of the problem have been found and their numerical analysis has been conducted.
Keywords: bending, three-layer plate, the rigid filler, the elastic-plastic deformation
1. Gorshkov A. G. Je. I. Starovojtov, A. V. Jarovaja. Mehanics of layered visco-elasto-plastic structural elements. Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2005. 576 p.
2. Starovojtov Je. I. Visco-elaso-plastic layered plats and shells. Je. I. Starovojtov. Gomel: BelGUT, 2002. 344p.
3. Starovojtov Je.I., A.V. Jarovaja, D.V. Leonenko. Deformation of three layered structural elements with springy base. Moscow:FIZMATLIT, 2006. 379 p.
4. Pleskachevskij Ju. M., Je. I. Starovojtov, A. V. Jarovaja. Deformation of metallopolimeryc system. Minsk: Bel. Navuka, 2004. 386 p.
5. Grigoluk Je.I., Filshtinskiy L. A. The periodic piece-homogeneous elastic structures. Moscow: Science, 1992. 286 p.
6. Vasilev V.V. Mechanics of composite material constructions. Moscow: Machine-building, 1988. 288p.
7. Yakhno B.O. Damage and destruction of constraction materials during complex low-cycle loading. The dissertation for scientific degree of candidate of technical Sciences. Kyiv, 2005. 150 p.