Nikolenko1 I., Ryzhakov1 A., Olejnichenko2 A.
1 - The National Academy of Environmental Protection and Resort Construction, Simferopol, Ukraine (
2 - JSC «Stroygidravlika», Odessa, Ukraine (
INVESTIGATION OF TRANSIENT PROCESSES BASED ON AXIAL PISNON HYDROMACHINES
Abstract. Purpose. Obtaining experimental data on the nature of the percolation transition processes in hydraulic drive on the basis of discrete-regulated axial-piston hydraulic machines; the comparison of experimental data with the results of numerical calculation.
Methodology. The study of transient processes was carried out by means of a using a hydraulic drive on the basis of axial piston hydromachines of 403 series, with volume of 112 cubic centimetres on an experimental stand with a capacity recuperation. Pressure in pressure line and hydraulic motor control line, speed of pump rotation and flow rate through overload relief valve continuously registered. The experimental data were compared with results of numerical calculation.
Scope of the results. The obtained results can be used when designing more efficient and reliable hydraulic drives of road-building machines.
Conclusions. Comparison of experimental data and results of numerical calculation shows that the proposed by authors a mathematical model of hydraulic drive on the base of discrete-controlled axial piston hydromachines with cylinder’s tilting block, adequately reflects basic physical processes that determine the operation of hydraulic drive. For further improvement of the model it’s necessary to specify the model of hydraulic machine’s control block and consider wave effects in the pipelines of pressure line and hydraulic cylinders of pumping unit.
Keywords: hydraulic drive, axial piston hydraulic, pressure pulsations, transient, discrete control.
1. Fedorec V. A., Pedchenko M. N., Pichko A. F., Peresad'ko Ju. v., Lysenko V. S. Gidroprivody i gidropnevmoavtomatika stankov [Hydraulic drives and gidropnevmoavtomatika machines]. Kyiv, 1987, 375 p.
2. Strutinskij V. B. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie processov i sistem mehaniki [Mathematical modeling of processes and systems in mechanics]. Zhitomir, 2001, 612 p.
3. Ryzhakov A. The selection of parameters discretely adjustable pumps for hydraulic drives of mobile technics. Ryzhakov A., Nikolenko I., Dreszer K. TEKA Kom. Mot. Energ. Roln. OL PAN. 2009. vol. IX. p. 267 -276.
4. Ryzhakov A. N., Nikolenko I. V., MOTROL. 2010. 11B. pp. 52 – 65.
5. Ryzhakov A. N., Nikolenko I. V., MOTROL. 2010. 12D. pp. 110 – 116.
6. Ryzhakov A. N., Nikolenko I. V., Industrial hydraulics and pneumatics, 2010, No. 4 (30), pp. 63 – 75.
7. Ryzhakov A. N., Nikolenko I. V., Lihachev A. V., Construction and technogenic safety, 2010, v. 33 – 34, pp. 349 - 360.
8. Nikolenko I. V., Ryzhakov A. N. Gornye, stroitel'nye, dorozhnye i meliorativnye mashiny [Mining, construction, road and drainage machines]: Zb. nauk. pr., 2010, 76, pp. 21 – 26.
9. Nikolenko I. V., Ryzhakov A. N. Nauk. pr. Donec'kogo nac.-tech. Unіver.: Seryja gyrnichno-elektromehanychna [Scientific papers of Donetsk National Technical University of Mining and electromechanical Series]: 2012, v. 23 (196), pp. 191 – 202.