Makovej V., Melnik V.
The National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine (
EXPERIMENTALLY - SETTLEMENT ANALYSIS OF EQUAL CHANEL ANGULAR PRESSING BILLET DIFERENT CROSS - SECTION
Abstract. Due to the fact that modern industry demands high performance in materials has been developed method equal channel angular pressing, which forms the subject of this study. For a full analysis of this method was worked out several articles from this direction.
Purpose of this study will analyze the influence of different cross sections and radii of curves of deformation.
Methodology. The analysis was carried out by mathematical modeling equal channel angular pressing using applications. From the data obtained in this manner was constructed curves reflecting the dependence of the intensity of deformation of crosssectional samples and radii of curves. These curves show that the intensity of deformation in the specimen is very heterogeneous. This heterogeneity of the intensity of deformation has been very carefully analyzed.
Findings. Based on the data was made conclusions about the impact cross sections and radii of curves on the intensity of deformation is determined that the intensity of deformation in the upper more than lower.
Keywords: Equal channel angular pressing, strain state, fine-grained structure, intensity of deformations, effort of pressing, a method of final elements.
1. Krasil'nikov N. A. Metally (Metals), 2005 , no 3, pp. 35 – 42
2. Adedokun S.T. Journal1 of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences (JETEAS), 2011 pp. 360 - 363
3. Cabibbo M., Evangelista E. MATERIALS FORUM VOLUME 28 , 2004, pp. 190 – 196.
4. Podrezov Yu. M. Fizika i tehnika vysokih davlenij (Physics and technique of high pressures), 2005 , tom 15, no1, pp. 11 – 18.
5. Raab G. I., Valiev R. Z. Metallovedenie i termicheskaja obrabotka metallov. Physical metallurgy and technical treatment of metals, 2000, no 9, pp. 27 – 32
6. Ovechkin L. M. Obrabotka materialov davleniem (Treatment of materials pressure), 2010 , no 1, p. 66 – 69
7. Raab G.I., Makarychev K. N., Valiev R. Z., Fizika i tehnika vysokih davlenij. (Physics and technique of high pressures), 2005, tom 15, no 1, pp. 72 – 79.
8. Rusin N.M. Fizika metallov i metallovedenie. (Physics of metals and physical metallurgy), 2006. tom 102 , no.2, pp. 2 – 249.