УДК 681.58, УДК 620.91
Khomenko I., Khomenko A.
Sevastopol National University of Nuclear Energy and Industry, Sevastopol, Ukraine
PROCEDURE OF DETERMINING OF THE BETTER ORIENTATION AND WORKING CONDITIONS OF SOLAR PLANES WHICH ARE ROTATED AROUND ONE AXE
Abstract. Sun tracking devices (trackers) are deploying solar panel so that the receiving surface normal vector was collinear sunlight throughout the daylight hours. To realize this task, the panel has to rotate on two axes. Rotation is provided by mechanical devices controlled by photoelectronic modules. In this paper we propose a method for determining the optimal configuration and operating mode single-axis panels at which the maximum of solar energy during daylight of the year. Is of practical interest to use
this method to find discrete linear function of the rotation axis tracker, whose character does not change during the year, and as a consequence, does not require a photoelectric modules to control the mechanical drive.
- Daffi D.A., Bekman U.A., Teplovye procesy s ispolzovaniem solnechnoy energii (Heating proceses with using of solar energy). Moscow: Mir, 1981, 420 p.
- Bekman U.A., Daffi D.A. Raschet sistem solnechnogo teplosnabjenija (Calculation of solarl heating systems). Moscow: Energoizdat, 1982, 80 p.
- Zharov V.E. Sfericheskaja astronomija (Spherical astronomy). Frjazino: Gosudarstvennyi’ astornomicheckii’ institut im. P.K.Shternberga, 2006, 480 p.
- Khomenko I.M., Khomenko A.M., Journal of Academy P.S.Nakhimov, 2011, no 3 (7), pp. 201—210.
- Khomenko I.M., Saphonov V.A., Khomenko A.M., Journal of «SNUJEP», 2012, no 1 (41), pp. 168—175.
- Khomenko I.M., Khomenko A.M., Journal «Updatable Energy», 2012, no 2, pp. 115—124.
- Polak I.F. Kurs obshey astronomii (Common astronomy). Moscow: Gosizdat, 1951, 390 p.