The National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine (
PROFILING OF POLISHING CIRCLES FOR THE SHAPED CUTTERS WITH A SLOPING TOOTH
Purpose. Creating a method of profiling tools, which forms the rear surface shaped cutters. Analysis of the established methods. The study of the error in determining the profile of the tool.
Design / methodology / approach. The back surface of the shaped cutter produces abrasive tools. To determine the profile of abrasive tools using the kinematic method. The surfaces of the tool and parts have a common perpendicular. The tool moves along its trektorii. The point where the common perpendicular intersects with the trajectory is the center of the abrasive tool. There are two methods for determining the position of this point. The method of constructing the table. The center of the abrasive wheel is
determined by the tables. The table can make before you start. The table is suitable for any instrument. Using the table you can define any profile. For each point shaped profile cutters always have two answers. The method of solution of the transcendental equation. The center of the abrasive tool is determined by Newton's method. You can calculate the coordinates of each point of the profile shapes of abrasive tools. These points are treated with a ribbon, which is located on the tooth cutters. Calculations can be
done with a given accuracy.
Findingsa. Created by two methods for determining the profile of abrasive tool that handles the back surface of the contoured mills.
Found the equations for determining the parameters of the circle that replaces the curved line Originality/value. These results allow us to determine the profile instrument for the formation of the back of the cutter to the desired accuracy.
Keywords: Cutter, profiling, rear surface of the tool.
1. Baev A.K., Derkach Ju.A. Raschet profilja shlifoval'nogo kruga dlja zatylovanija fasonnyh frez s krivolinej-noj perednej poverhnost'ju (Calculation of type of polishing circle for formation of the shaped milling cutters with a curvilinear front surface) Samoletostroenie. Tehnika vozdushnogo flota. 1974, no 35, pp. 147-151.
2. Dihtjar' F.S. Raschet profilja diskovogo shlifoval'nogo kruga dlja zatylovanija fasonnyh frez (The calculation of type of disk polishing circle for creation is back surfaces of the shaped milling cutters). Vestnik mashinostroenija. 1964. no 5. pp. 62-66.
3. Rodin P.R. Osnovy proektirovanija rezhuwih instrumentov (Bases of calculation of cuttings instruments). Kyiv, Vischa shkola. 1990. 423 p.
4. Churilin A.N. Profilirovanie shlifoval'nyh krugov dlja fasonnyh frez s nulevym i polozhitel'nym pered-nimi uglami. Frezy (Profiling of polishing circles for the shaped milling cutters). Sb. dokladov Vsesojuznogo sovewanija po frezam. Moscow. 1986. pp. 273-284.
5. Solodkij V.I. Profilirovanie teoreticheski tochnyh abrazivnyh zatylovochnyh krugov (Profiling in theory of exact abrasive circles for formation of back surfaces of milling cutters). Journal of mechanical engineering of the National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute". Mashinostroenie. Kyiv 1999. no 37. pp. 215-221.
6. Solodkij V.I. Zmina formy zatylovanogo instrumentu pislja jogo peretochuvannja (Change of form of instrument after his repeated sharpening). Visnyk Zhytomyrs'kogo inzhenerno—tehnologichnogo instytutu. Tehnichni nauky. Vyp. 11. Zhytomyr 1999. pp. 76-71.
7. Dubbel H. Tashenbuch fur den maschinenbau. Drezden. 1925. 298 p.