Moisejenko M.S.1, Salenko O.F.1, Kumurgy O.U.2, Ljashenko B.A.2 , Rutkovsky A.V.2
1 – Kremenchug Mikhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, Kremenchug, Ukraine (
2 – G.S. Pisarenko Institute for Problems of Strength National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
APPLICATION OF WEAR-RESISTANT COATINGS FOR INCREASING EFFICIENCY OF ELEMENTS OF HYDROCUTTING DEVICES
Моісеєнко М. С.1, Саленко О. Ф. 1 д.т.н., проф.
Кумуржи О. Ю. 2, Ляшенко Б. А. 2 д.т.н., проф., Рутковський А. В. 2 к.т.н., ст.н.с.
1 – Кременчуцький національний університет імені Михайла Остроградського, м. Кременчук, Україна (
); 2 – Інститут проблем міцності ім. Г. С. Писаренка НАН України, м. Київ, Україна (
ЗАСТОСУВАННЯ ЗНОСОСТІЙКИХ ПОКРИТТІВ ДЛЯ ПІДВИЩЕННЯ ПРАЦЕЗДАТНОСТІ ЕЛЕМЕНТІВ ГІДРОРІЗАЛЬНИХ ПРИСТРОЇВ
Purpose. Among the trends of hydroabrasive treatment the improving of the accuracy and efficiency of processing equipment is allocated. Effectiveness can be enhanced by increasing fluid pressure and the number of concurrent working heads. However, increasing of working pressure leads to intensification of systems of wear of hydrocutting equipment, including calibration tubes, which in turn reflected in the cost of processing. In this regard, an urgent task is improving the stability of calibration tube using the
Design/methodology/approach. To analyze the phenomena that occur in calibration tube during the formation of liquid abrasive flow the software package Flow Vision was used. When modeling the problem of detection of conditionality of diagrams load on the cross-section of calibration tube with microhermetic parameters of jet erosion was treated, establish the role and activity of wave processes occurring in streams and exert force on the inner diameter of the calibration tube. To address the question of whether the
use of certain surface coatings on hydroabrasive resistance the samples with size 40x10x5 mm from titanium alloy VK8 were tested, which is instrumental material of elements of hydroabrasive processing, as no cover, so with a vacuum-plasma coating TiN, with the nitrided layer and the combined coverage of the nitrided layer and TiN.
Findings. сomparative experimental tests have shown that depending on the modes of technological processing, samples with a combined surface of the nitrided layer and TiN wearless intense than the samples without coating when exposed hydroabrasive stream.
Originality/value. The functional dependence of wear of calibration tubes with coating for criteria of hydroabrasive stability complete the overall methodological information base and certainly contribute to the development of the principle properties of the surface layer.
Keywords: coatings, hydrocutting devices, hydro-cavitation wear.
- Prospects of development of waterjet and water abrasive processing. Looking downstream. Amer. Mach. 2001. 145, № 3, pp. 80-82, 84, 86, 88, 90.
- Salenko O.F., Fomovska O.V. (2008) ”Prospects for market equipment for sheet handling”, Visnyk KDPU, no. 6 (48), pp. 45-50.
- Stepanov V.S., Barsukov G.V. (2004), “Modern technological processes of mechanical and technical hydrojet of technical fabrics. Library of technologist”, Mashynostroenie, Moscow, Russia.
- Tsygankovskij A.B. (2009) “Determining of the degree of influence of the angle of attack jet on productivity and quality of waterjet processing submerged jets”, Visnyk SNU named by V. Dal, no. 6, pp. 220-228.
- Provolotskij A.E. (1989) “Jet-abrasive treatment of details”, Tehnica, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Nepomjashij E.F. (1971)“Friction and wear under the influence of the jet particles”, Nauka, Moscow, Russia.
- Kleis I.R. (1980) “Fundamentals of the choice of materials for operation in the gas abrasion wear. Friction and wear”, no. 2, pp. 263 – 271.
- Bylyk Sh. M. (1960) “Abrasive liquid metal processing”, Mashynostroenie, Moscow, Russia
- Poduraev V.N., Kamalov V.S. (1973) “Physical-chemical treatment methods”, Mashynostroenie, Moscow, Russia.
- Vynogradov V.N., Sorokyn G.M., Kolokolnykov M.G. (1990) “Abrasive wear”, Mashynostroenie, Moscow, Russia.
- Dudyuk V.O. (2010) “Analysis of dynamic loading of items of zone of hydrocutting using application package Flow Vision”, Visnyk KrNU, no. 6 (65), pp. 59-62.