Babenko A., Lavrenko Ia., Kurenkov N.
The National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine (
INFLUENCE OF GYROSCOPIC EFFECT ON FLUCTUATIONS OF THE CENTRIFUGE SHAFT
Purpose. Definition of influence of gyroscopic effect on vibrations of a laboratory centrifuge. Design/methodology/approach. Vibrations take into account six degrees of freedom. With small angles of a nutation angular speeds of forward and back precession, trajectories of movement of a symmetric gyroscope. Experimentally were defined rigidity of elastic support of a centrifuge. Were found dependences of own frequencies depending on frequency and direction of rotation of a centrifuge. The
correlation of results of numerical and experimental definition of values of own frequencies were shown. The model of a gyroscope accepted in article is calculated on its use at the solution of a number of applied tasks.
Findings. With influence of gyroscopic effect on every degree of freedom we have two resonant frequencies instead of one.
Originality/value. This research was important and original in field of vibrations of medical machines, which usually work with high values of frequences. It shows changes of own frequence depending on work frequence. It can help to avoid a resonance during operation.
Keywords: Vibrations, own frequence, gyroscopic effects, vibrations of centrifuge, Campbell's chart.
- Zeytman M.F. Kushul M.J. Yzhybnye kolebaniya vertykalnyh rotorov v hravytatsyonnom pole. Mashynovedenye, 1968, no. 5.
- Kushul M.J. Dvijenie gyroscopa s hybkoy osyu pod deistviem syli tyajesty i yprygih svoystv pry malyh uhlah nutatsyy i ystoichivosti ego verticalnogo vrascheniya. PMM, 1968, t.32, vyp.4
- Magnus K. Die Schwingungen des Kreisels mit der Massen elastisch gekoppelt ist. Proc. of the conference on vibration at Göttingen and Kassel, 6-8 October 1938, VDI – Verlag, 1939;
- Magnus K. Untersuchungen zur Verminderung störender Rüttelschwingungen an Kreiselgeräten. Z. angew. Math. und Mech., 1940, Bd. 20, Heft 3
- Maunder L. Sobstvennыe frequency oscillations of a free gyroscope with elastic shaft, setting in Mount gimbal. Mechanics, Sat. Trans. and obz. foreign lang. period. lit., 1961, no. 5, 69
- Uyppel A.P.R., Maunder L. Fluctuations freely gyroscope with neodnorodno upruhoy osyu. Mechanics, Sat. Trans. and obz. foreign lang. period. lit., 1964, no. 6, 88
- Krementulo V. Application of the method of Lyapunov echoes rolled Study Stability motion gyroscope with accounting elastic properties wasps rotor. PMM, 1961, t.25, no. 3, p.579
- Gusarov A.A. Automatic balancing rotorov machines. Moscow: Nauka, 1979. 306p.,
- Nesterenko V. Automatic balancing rotorov pryborov and machines so mnogimi degrees of freedom. Tomsk, Tomsk State University, 1985. 84p.
- Dymentbeg F.M., Shatalov K.T., Gusarov A.A. Fluctuations machines. Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1964. 308p.
- Zvynohorodskyy N.V., Kushul M.J. Study vybratsyy bыstrohodnыh spindles. Izv. AN SSSR, OTN, no. 10, 1956.
- Pavlovsky M.A., Putyata T.V. Theoretical mechanics. Kyiv, 1985. 328p.
- Lurie A.I. Analytycheskaya mechanics. Moscow, 1961. 824p.
- Arnold V.I. Mathematical Methods Classical Mechanics. Nauka, 1974. 431p.
- Fischer J., Strackeljan J.: Some considerations of modelling internal friction in rotor shaft connections, Proceedings of 12th World Congress in Mechanism and Machine Science IFToMM 2007.
- Fischer J., Strackeljan J.: Stability Analyses of High Speed lab centrifuges considering internal damping in rotor shafts, Technische Mechanik, Band 26, Heft 2, pp 131-147, 2006.
- Fischer J., Strackeljan J.: FEM-Simulation and stability analyses of high speed rotor systems .7th IFToMM-Conference on Rotor Dynamics, Vienna, Austria, 2006.