Korendiy V., Lanets O.
Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine (
РRINCIPLES OF COMBINED WIND-VIBRATORY EQUIPMENT CONSTRUCTION
Abstract. The main principles of combined wind-vibratory equipment construction are considered.
Purpose. The new idea in area of modern technologies development is proposed. Using previous researches it is offered the most optimal parameters for wind-vibratory equipment constructing.
Approach. Starting from literature review of existing constructions of wind turbines, compressor constructions, vibrating machines constructions it is defined possibilities of their combined use. As the most appropriate it was qualified the aero-inertia drive for vibrating machine, which consists of actuated by current of air propeller with unbalanced mass on one of its blades. The regulating capacity gear is used for the assurance with compressed air vibrating machine drive. Tree-masses structure of vibrating machine qualified as the most acceptable for using with aero-inertia drive.
Findings. It is found that it is possible to accommodate optimal pump capacity by using the regulating capacity gear and angular velocity stabilization. Resonance working process is chosen as the most efficient for vibrating machines with the aero-inertia drive.
Value. Such combined wind-vibratory equipment accorded to the main direction of world technology development, such as using of alternative energy sources and technological equipment affordability.
Keywords: combined wind-vibratory equipment, aero-inertia drive, unbalanced mass, wind turbine, regulating capacity gear.
1. Kozyrs'kyj, V.V., Vasylenko, V.V., Petrenko, A.V., Naukovi dopovidi NUBiP Ukrai'ny, 2009, no. 1, pp. 15-30.
2. Gubarev, A.P., Ganpancurova, O.S., Promislova gіdravlіka і pnevmatika, 2009, no. 1, pp. 67-70.
3. Korendij, V.M., Matematychne modeljuvannja, 2012, no. 1, pp. 75-79.
4. Korendіj, V.M., Naukovi notatky, 2012, no. 37, pp. 166-171.
5. Ganpantsurova, O.S., Journal of Mechanical Engineering of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Politechnic Institute”, 2010, no. 58, pp. 64-70.
6. Lanec', O.S., Vysokoefektyvnі mіzhrezonansnі vіbracіjnі mashyny z elektromagnіtnym pryvodom (High-efficiency interresonance oscillation machines with electromagnetic gear). Lvіv: Vydavnyctvo Nacional'nogo universytetu “Lvivska politehnika”, 2008. 324 p.
7. Kuz'o, І.V., Lanec, O.V., Shpak, Ja.V., Zbirnyk naukovyh prac' Poltavs'kogo nacional'nogo tehnichnogo universytetu, no. 2, pp. 120–131.