The National Technical University of Ukraine «Kyiv Polytechnic Institute», Kyiv, Ukraine (
IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY OF HYDRAULIC DRIVES IN CYCLIC SYSTEMS
Abstract. Improving the efficiency of hydraulic drives in cyclic systems.
Purpose. To determine the advantages and disadvantages of the main methods to control hydraulic systems and the possibility of combining them.
Design/methodology/approach. It was considered the basic methods of productivity regulation of cycle action hydraulic devices and determined their advantages and disadvantages. It was detected the dependence of hydraulic system efficiency from the control methods of pumping units and their connection to the technological process of the system.
Findings. As a result it is proposed methodology for the analysis of the system in order to determine an effective method for regulating the pump unit, depending on the particular system.
Originality/value. It is found the structural division of hydraulic system units with taking into account the work modes of devices that are included in its composition.
Keywords: the regulation, the hydraulic system of cyclic operation, the pump unit, the technological process.
1. Gubarev A.P., Kozinec D.A., Levchenko O.V. MAS-1.0–uprowennoe modelirovanie mnogoprivodnyh gidropnevmaticheskih sistem ciklicheskogo dejstvija (MAS-1.0 - simplified modeling multidrive hydropneumatic systems in cyclic operation). Vseukraїns'kij naukovo-tehnіchnij zhurnal “Promislova gіdravlіka і pnevmatika” NO 4(10), 2005, pp. 72-77.
2. Gubarev A.P., Kozinec D.A., Levchenko O.V. Proverka logiki funkcionirovanija ciklovyh sistem gidravlicheskih i pnevmaticheskih privodov (Checking the logic of the operation of cycle systems of hydraulic and pneumatic actuators). Vseukraїns'kij naukovo-tehnіchnij zhurnal “Promislova gіdravlіka і pnevmatika” NO 3, 2004, pp. 64-69.
3. Gubarev A.P. Diskretno-logicheskoe upravlenie v sistemah gidropnevmoavtomatiki: Uchebnoe posobie (Discrete-logic control in systems of hydropneumoautomation: Textbook). Kyiv: ISMO, 1997, 224p.
4. Gubarev A.P. Prichinno-sledstvennaja model' obektov gidropnevmoavtomatiki – osobennosti i svojstva (The cause-and-effect model of objects of hydropneumoautomation - characteristics and properties). Kyiv: NTUU «KPI», 1999, 107p.
5. Gubarev A.P., Uzunov A.V., Averina T.V. Object-controlled learning in machinery hydraulics, New Media and Telematic Technologies for Education in Eastern European Countries / Edited by P.Kommers, A.Dovgiallo, V.Petrushin and
P.Brusilovsky.- Twente University Press,Enschede, The Netherlands, 1997, pp. 341-355.
6. Allgemeine Betriebs- und Wartungsanleitung für hydraulische Anlagen, 1995, Bosch Rexroth AG, Am Eisengieser, D-97816 Lohr am Main (vorm. Robert Bosch GmbH, Geschäftsbereich Hydraulik und Pneumatik).