Strutinskiy S., Gyrgiy А.
The National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kyiv, Ukraine (
AUTHENTICATION OF PARAMETERS OF NONLINEAR HYSTERESIS DESCRIPTIONS OF SPHERICAL HINGES OF SPATIAL SYSTEM OF OCCASIONS IS WITH THE USE OF FUZZY SET AND OF THE DIFFERENTIAL SCALE PROCESSES
Abstract. The results of studies in the spatial system drive mechanism of the type hexapod. For the developed spherical joints are defined non-linear elastic-dissipative characteristics. For this purpose, was made a special experimental plant, which measured the hysteresis characteristics of the joints under cyclic loading. Characteristics of joints are described by analytical dependences of regression by using Fuzzy Sets. Determined by the characteristic functions of fuzzy sets that describes the response. They were obtained by the composition of mathematical models of the characteristics of individual cycles of loading of spherical joints. Membership functions were approximated by Gause curve.
Developed a method for analytical description of nonlinear hysteretic characteristics of the joints through the synthesis of the obtained values of the characteristics by obtained characteristics functions of fuzzy sets. The method uses a random number generator, which corresponds to the distribution law of membership functions. There was proposed a simplified description of the nonlinear characteristics of the joints which takes into account their hysteresis properties and the availability of uncertainty of values of characteristics. Given recommendations of using of the results for determine the precision parameters of the spatial drive system.
Keywords: spherical hinge, authentication, gap, nonlinear description, setting, experiment, hysteresis, dispersion, unclear plural, characteristic function, infinitely small process, infinitely rapid process, synthesis of description.
1. Bushuev V.V. Praktika konstruirovanija mashin(Practice of designing of machines). Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2006. 448p.
2. Krajnev A.F. Ideologija konstruirovanija (Ideology of designing). Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2003. 385p.
3. Krizhanіvs'kij V. A., Kuznecov Ju. M., Valjavs'kij І. A., Skljarov R. A. Tehnologіchne obladnannja z paralel'noju kіnematikoju (A technological equipment is with a parallel kinematics). Kіrovograd, 2004. 449 p.
4. Strutinsky S.V. Tehnologіja і tehnіka drukarstva. [Technology and technique of book-printing]. 2010. no 1 (27). pp.163-170.
5. Strutinsky S.V., Jahno O.M. Journal of Mechanical Engineering of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. No 59. 2010. pp.224-228.
6. Tjerano T., Asan K., Sugjeno M. Prikladnye nechetkie sistemy (Application unclear systems). Moscow: Mir, 1993. 368p.
7. Kruglov V.V., Dli M.I., Golunov R.Ju. Nechetkaja logika i iskusstvennye nejronnye seti (Fuzzy logic and artificial neuron networks). Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2001. 221 p.
8. Strutinsky S.V. Konstrujuvannja, virobnictvo ta ekspluatacіja sіl's'kogospodars'kih mashin. [Constructing, production and exploitation of agricultural machines]. KNTU, 2005.no 35. pp.310-315.
9. Strutinskij S.V., Kropіvna A. Analіz procesіv tehnologіchnih system (Analysis of processes of the technological systems). Kіrovograd: «KOD», 2010. 428 p.